August 31st, 2017 – Northwest Bronco Roundup 2017 is over, but we will see you again next year!
I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you who attended this years Northwest Bronco Roundup, if it was your first time attending we hope to see you again next year and to those that show up every year, it was great to see you and catch up! This year we had 214 1966 – 1977 Ford Bronco’s in attendance!
Next I would like to thank all of our sponsors this year, without all of your gracious donations for the raffle and the incredible help you provide for our event each and every year!!. We could not do this without you!!!
A special thank to Three Rivers Casino, THANK YOU SO MUCH for being such a great sponsor and allowing us to fill up your parking lot with awesome Broncos and also for letting us use your conference room to host our raffle!!!
This year everyone who donated food to the Florence Food Share program brought in a whoppin’ 4,314 lbs. of food this year! We do this every year and hope to beat our record again next year so donate what food you can as it not only helps out a great cause but you also get an additional raffle ticket!
Once again, thank you to everyone involved with putting on this great event, thank you to all of our sponsors, and a thank you to YOU for attending we hope to see you again next year!
Jesse Bauman, THANK YOU for taking such excellent photos this year!
June 11th, 2017 – Northwest Bronco Roundup 2017 Registration is open!
Thank you all for waiting patiently while our team has worked to deliver you this years NWBR event artwork!
Registration is now open so head on over to the registration page before it’s too late! Registration closes July 23rd at midnight!!! If you have any questions about registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
January 25th, 2017 – Northwest Bronco Roundup 2017 Event Dates!
2017 is finally upon us and we are off to a great start this year! Ford Motor Company has announced that they truly are building a new Ford Bronco for the year 2020 and that’s about all the information we have on that at the current moment (we are still waiting on the official design photos from Ford Motor Company but we are very excited!).
If you are not a member of our Facebook group, please click the following link so you can get the most current and up to date information on this years NWBR!
Click here to go to our Facebook Group Page – Northwest Bronco Roundup
This year’s event dates are as follows:
August 16th, 2017 to August 19th, 2017 in Florence, Oregon
Please check back here for additional updates and also check our Facebook group!
Thanks and we hope to see you at this years Northwest Bronco Roundup!
List of needed items to attend the Northwest Bronco Roundup 2017:
- A ’66 – ’77 Ford Bronco (Duh!) Whether it’s an uncut stocker or heavily modified, a Bronco’s a Bronco and we welcome all to attend!
- If you plan on cruising the Oregon Coast Dunes with the group of early Bronco’s a sturdy roll cage is a good idea and great piece of safety equipment to have for your old horse! We at least recommend running a hard top on the dunes if your Bronco isn’t equipped with a roll cage. A soft top just won’t cut it in the event of a roll over. Remember, drive your Bronco within your comfort zone, always be safe and have a good time!
- A working fire extinguisher is required to have on hand in your Bronco at all times. If you don’t have one or need to replace the one in your Bronco, there are many early Bronco vendors’ that carry high quality fire extinguishers for your rig. Browse the sponsor’s listed on this site!
- A current / up to date Oregon OHV permit is required to journey out on the Oregon dunes! These permits can be purchased throughout the town of Florence, Oregon. We recommend hitting up the Sportsman which is located at 249 Highway 101 Florence, OR 97439:
- A red dune flag is required when driving on the sand and they must be visible 9 feet above the ground. You can pick up a dune flag at the Sportsman while you’re purchasing an Oregon OHV permit!
- Bring canned food for our canned food drive if you can! Tom Dummer helps put this on every year and he does a great job along with all of the help from you! The canned food we donate goes towards the Florence Food Share program. This time of year during the event the Florence Food Share is generally in high demand for canned food goods. Every single canned food you donate makes a BIG difference to someone’s life and both of us and the Florence Food Share greatly appreciate all your help and donations! 1 flat or more gives you up to 2 extra raffle tickets!
- And most importantly, whether you’re an experienced dune driver or have never brought your Bronco onto the sand… EVERYONE can do it and we cater to all levels of experience. Broncos of all sizes, whether uncut or jacked up, all-terrains to boggers, your ’66 – ’77 Ford Bronco can tackle the dunes with ease!
So check back to the site often for updates!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and we hope to see you at the 2017 Northwest Bronco Roundup!