2019 Northwest Bronco Roundup
- Wednesday @ 9:00 AM – Oregon Dune Bronco Cruise – Meet at Goose Pasture Staging Area Group leader to be determined.
- Thursday @ 9:00 AM – Oregon Dune Bronco Cruise – Meet at Goose Pasture staging area. Group leader to be determined. (Possible Golfing event this day – Info to follow)
- Thursday @ 4:30 PM – Potluck at Honeyman State Park/Woahink Lake day use area picnic shelter (Across the main Hwy) Please bring a food dish to share & chairs to sit on. We will offer Hamburgers & Hot Dogs on the Grill & Games for the kids to play! Pick up your pre-paid event registration too!
- Thursday @ 7:00 PM – Evening Cruise with Tom’s Bronco Parts! We will be meeting at 7:00PM at the Goose Pasture Staging Area. From there we are going to keep it simple this year and cruise straight to the beach to get a nice group sunset photo.
- Friday – Beach group photo @ 11:00 AM – Meet at Goose Pasture staging area. Group leader Melissa Hess. Once all the Broncos have arrived, group will follow Melissa Hess out and form rows on beach for the photo.
- Friday @ 5:00 PM –Broncos take over Main Street in Florence Old Town. Grab dinner at one of the many restaurants located in Old Town! Support local businesses of Florence.
- Saturday 10:30 AM – Arrive at the Show & Shine Located at the Three Rivers Casino Resort – Please bring canned food for our annual donation to the local food share of Florence, OR . Be sure to Register at the Casino for Free Play on the Slots while you are there!
- Saturday 12:00 PM The Sponsor raffle and Awards ceremony. Come vote for your Favorite Bronco .
Other places of interest to you while you are staying in Florence :
- Sea Lion Caves to the North
- Tour Winchester Bay to the South
- Crabbing off the docks – check local listings for more details and licensing
- See the covered bridges around the area!
- Heceta Head Lighthouse State Scenic Viewpoint